[Artemisia] Fwd: Awards Listing by name now available

Rachael Emborg rachael.emborg at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 08:01:53 CST 2010

PLEASE CROSS-POST WHERE APPROPRIATE

Greetings all.
I have made a temporary document containing the listing of individuals by
award available.  Please go to
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=tT3C6kOu964XJlR3PeXKtnQ&output=html

This document is read-only and is an Excel-type spreadsheet. All the
information I have has been added through January, 2010.  You can search
this document by going to "Edit" at the top of your browser window and using
the "Find" feature.

 I request that everyone check their listing there and email me privately
with corrections, additions or changes.  Please let me know if you are
listed under any incorrect names or names that you used to use.  Generally
speaking, the name listed should be the individual's registered name, but I
think that there are some cases where individuals are listed in multiple
places.  If you know someone has moved out of Kingdom, changed groups, or no
longer plays in the group listed, I would appreciate that information as
well.

If you need a specific subset of this information, please contact me
privately and I will try to give you the information you need.

Thank you for your patience as I have been working on this.  We are still
working on an interactive webpage containing this information but there have
been issues with the technical aspects of the website.

~Theodora
Currently Wormwood Pursuivant