[Artemisia] Awards Listing by name now available

Wolf, Michele Michele.Wolf at sensus.com
Tue Jan 26 13:40:10 CST 2010

Hey!  Thanks for working on this!  I have 3 corrections and 4 additions.
Below are the awards with all of the info... You can replace the 3 lines
for me with no date/awarder with these and the new ones.

Giliana Attewatyr	Arn Hold	Terpsichore's Mouffle	9/4/2004
Alric and Cate
Giliana Attewatyr	Arn Hold	Amethyst Challice	9/4/2004
Alric and Cate
Giliana Attewatyr	Arn Hold	Pomme d'Or	1/22/2005
Tor and Rachel
Giliana Attewatyr	Arn Hold	Award of Arms	8/23/2002
Reinmar and Albreda
Giliana Attewatyr	Arn Hold	Amethyst Challice
10/1/2002	Konrad and Kortland
Giliana Attewatyr	Arn Hold	Cirque d'Honneur
8/30/2003	Alric and Cate
Giliana Attewatyr	Arn Hold	Golden Maple Leaf	8/7/2004
Konrad II and Kortland II

Giliana

Sometimes the squeaky wheel gets kicked.

Message: 1