[Artemisia] Gaelin the Gentle passes

Kim Rule kimrule at cableone.net
Sat Jan 30 10:19:20 CST 2010

Oh Yaas.

I remember when he came to the equestrian program.  First with his previous
owner, and then with you.  He was a power house, and in your hands blossomed
into a beautiful, courageous warrior.  I'm so glad you have kept him over
the years, and helped him to find himself.

I'm so sorry for your loss. The stables of Artemisia will seem somehow
emptier for a while.

Una