[Artemisia] Need Help

Rodrigo Belmonte rodrigo_de_arquero at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 31 15:17:31 CST 2010

NNNOOOOOOOOoooo!!!!!! Beware of the Earc.. he will EAT YOU!! With a nice chianti and refried beans... (fava beans have been done too much.. time for a change..)

Casey Clark
Owner, Creator
Mindless Creations Studios
-or-
Rodrigo Belmonte
Deputy Seneschal to Lady Tanglwyst de Holloway
Archer, Bard, Craftsman
Barony of Arn HoldKingdom of Artemisia