[Artemisia] Need Help

Auraelia de Medici auraeliade at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 31 16:09:50 CST 2010

Greetings Jesse!

Welcome to Arn Hold in the Kingdom of Artemisia.  Depending on your interests, you will find many guilds and people who would be more than happy to assist you.  I would invite you to use our information phone number to aquaint yourself with some of the things we do here in Arn Hold.  If you call 208-389-2093, there is a message that will guide you through finding contact numbers for guild heads and officers in our barony.

You can also visit our local website www.baronyarnhold.org.  Again, you will find information to contact people in whatever interest you may have.  There is also a Yahoo list for our barony.

There are so many things you can try!  Are you interested in fighting in heavy armor?  Rapier?  Equestrian?  Archery?  Would you like to learn to brew? Cook? Create wonderful things from wood or leather?  Would you like to stitch designs or sew your garb?  Pound and create armor?  Are you a talented (or wanna be talented) artist or musician?  Do you enjoy dancing?

There are many people who participate in all these activities and more!  Just let us know what you'd like to try and we'll be able to find you the right person.

Another great contact for you, now, is our Chatelaine Mistress Antonia.  She helps newcomers to our fair society and will be able to assist you in getting information.  She can be reached a arnholdchatelaine at yahoo.

Welcome again and if you have any other questions, please feel free to ask.

Lady Auraelia de Medici