[Artemisia] July ist deadline SCHOLA article

Caointiarn caointiarn1 at bresnan.net
Thu Jul 1 08:37:31 CDT 2010

Hey there Sister Officer!!
I spaced finishing up my Schola article  -- it didn't help that Morgan was
"helping" putting together the Bronzehelm Watch these last 2 days befor e
leaving for Seattle to do the family stuff.   I hope to get it to you
tonight,  but I need to make sure of the directions  (it's a new site).    I
can't get someone to drive them until later today.  So Iam asking for
apardon for a  slight delay?  By tomorrow evening?

Thanks !!  Caointairn