[Artemisia] crass commercial

Thor and Jenn Nordwick hjordierocks at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 5 23:30:23 CDT 2010

funny... I have started making noise about looking for a pavillion.

I want something I can put two beds in (me and hubby and two kids) and have a "sitting" area. I HATE having the kids have to play in the tent on top of the bedding if it's raining.

At this point I'm not picky about style - I'm all about function. We don't camp enough to go ALL out. (we camp maybe five times a year? If that?)

I'd love more information on your pavillion if you haven't already sold it.

Lady Gwenhwyvar (Thor's wife) - formerly of Bronzehelm