[Artemisia] Heraldry Stuff for the Kingdom

Kelly Campbell ratslayer at spro.net
Wed Jul 7 15:32:23 CDT 2010

Greetings to all from Kelwin Ratslayer, Golden Wing Herald.

I have a couple of things I would like to mention for the herald’s office.
First, I will be handling the submissions for the near future so I need the
local group heralds to send all submission to me.  If you need to know where
an item is at please email me.  If I don’t reply within a  week, then follow
up with a second email or call me.  I have had email sent to my junk folder
and don’t always catch them. Please include Heraldry in the subject heading
so I am less likely to lose it in the junk folder.  Second item, I am
looking for a volunteer to help with some web database programming.  I have
a project that is in the works but I do not have the necessary knowledge to
be able to complete it myself.  If you are interested or want more
information please email me or call me.  My information is in the Sage
Advice and on the Kingdom website.

Submissions that were registered by the College of Arms.

January 2010

Isabel Cortes. Device. Per chevron ployé throughout azure and argent, two
Latin crosses fleury and a domestic cat sejant contourny counterchanged.

Lianor da Costa. Name.

Sheela de Presle. Device. Vert, on a roundel azure fimbriated an armoured
horse's head erased, in base a triquetra argent.

February 2010

Angelique de la Seine. Name change from holding name Joyce of Crystal Crags.

Artemisia, Kingdom of. Reblazon of badge. (Fieldless) On a wooden wagon
wheel proper, an open scroll argent.

Arthen ap Run. Name and device. Vert, a tree couped and on a chief
triangular argent a pheon sable.

Duran al-Rumi. Name change from Diego de la Mar and device change. Argent,
an ivy leaf sable within a bordure vert.

Elizabeth Urswick. Device. Per bend sinister sable and vert, a bend sinister
between two mullets argent.

Iduna Snorradottir. Device change. Plumetty purpure and argent, a sheep
passant vert.

Iduna Snorradottir. Reblazon of badge. Per chevron azure and vert semy of
sheep statant guardant, in chief a thistle and a quill pen argent.

Mairghread inghean Uilleim. Device. Vert, on a bend argent between two
stag's heads erased Or, a rose branch vert flowered gules.

Mina Ingram. Name.

Robbert the peaceful. Name (see RETURNS for device).

Roderick Renfield. Name and device. Per bend argent and azure, a raven sable
and a hammer inverted argent within a bordure counterchanged.

Sibyl the daft. Name.

Thorfrithr Grimsdottir. Name and device. Per bend sinister sable and Or, a
compass star argent and a hammer inverted sable within a bordure
counterchanged.

Ysemay Bowman. Badge. (Fieldless) A bow sable and overall a dragonfly
fesswise purpure.

March 2010

Katherine von Oppel. Device. Azure, on a bend sinister gules fimbriated
between two sexfoils Or a lion double queued courant contourny breathing
flames argent.

Michèle Bacelier de Chance. Name.

Odolf Liafwin. Device. Azure, two scarpes and in bend three mallets bendwise
sinister argent.

Rachele Cornelii. Badge. (Fieldless) A shamrock gules.

Returns from the College of Arms
January 2010

Lianor da Costa. Device. Per pale gules and sable, in pale three rib bones
Or.

Sveinn Fróði. Device.  Gules, on a sun Or, a two-headed raven displayed
sable.

February 2010

Grainne Dhonn. Device. Per chevron argent and vert, a fret argent.

Karl Braden von Sobernheim. Badge. Per pale vert and argent, two hares
salient respectant counterchanged within a bordure argent.

Lutvik der Kramer. Name.

Robbert the peaceful. Device. Purpure, a stalk of three ears of wheat leaved
within a bordure Or.

Pending by the College of Arms

 January 2010

Svein Fróði. Name.

Please contact me if you have any questions.  I will be sending out letters
on the submissions in the next week to the submitters and the local groups.

Kelwin Ratslayer
Golden Wing Herald