[Artemisia] Baron's War

rayzentz at aim.com rayzentz at aim.com
Thu Jul 8 09:06:59 CDT 2010

Your Excellency,

As one of the individuals who helped train that "pictsie horde", it was truly a sight to behold. There were many witnesses who can attest to that.There was supposedly someone who video-taped those battles, and was going to make it available, but I heard nothing more about it.

Ahem.  Would the person or persons who recorded the epic battle between the "Pictsie Horde of Arrows' Flight" and "The Rest of the Kingdom" please let us know who you are?

Padruig

Dr. Raymond Zentz

It is better to die a free man, than to live, a slave.