[Artemisia] Baron's War

Kristine Alvarez kristinela at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 8 09:40:11 CDT 2010

This was the "Battle of the Blondies" at Baron's War 2007 in Fort Buenventura. Each side had a Blondie Captain, with Seig as Captain of the Pictsie Horde and William the Dragonheart as Captain of the other side. The Pictsie Horde won the battle. I have some pictures but no video.

Kristine the Killer Rabbit