[Artemisia] Baron's War

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 11 21:53:24 CDT 2010

---- Original Message ----

Your Excellency should attend the upcoming Baron's War, one never knows when a
battle may repeat itself....(especially if the fighters/children are
appropriately bribed)...
 Morgan

Baron Morgan Blaidd Du,
GHA(2), CQC, PCA, CCH;
Protege and Ghillie to Baron Master James Ulrich MacKellar, OL OP;
and Baroness Mistress Rachel Ashton, OP