[Artemisia] Hellsgate Tournament

Onora webmistress at sentinelskeep.org
Tue Jul 13 09:16:55 CDT 2010

 Hellsgate Tournament: July 16th-18th*"All hope abandon ye who enter in."*

The summer sun rises hot and vengeful upon the northern mountains of
Artemisia, and as waves of unforgiving heat sear the land, the Barony of
Sentinel's Keep prepares for a tournament. Join us in our mountain keep for
our Baronial Archery Championship, administered by our current champion (and
resident sadistic tournament designer); Lord Miles Stockton. If you fear
yourself roasting while you shoot, have no fear; a pavilion will be provided
for archers (and don't worry spectators, you will have shade as well). After
our new Baronial Champion has been chosen, prepare yourselves for an archery
shoot as diabolical as the weather promises to be. A trick shoot, designed
by our Baron Antoine de Beuil, will test your mettle as an archer, and your
endurance on the field; while an ice cream social will be offered to cool
spectators and archers alike for a nominal fee.

If you are feeling faint at the thought of the heat, be not afraid! A kiddie
pool will be available the entire day, and after the archery tournaments a
rock battle will ensue (with sponges of course)! At the same time, the slip
and slide will open. Yes, that's right, a 10 feet by 100 feet length of wet
summer fun for all.

So if you enjoy archery, fighting, and fun in the sun (and water) join us in
the Barony of Sentinel's Keep for a Hellsgate Tournament to remember.

*Friday:* Site Opens at 10:00am

*Tentative Schedule of Events for Saturday:*
  *9:00am-10:00am:* Baronial Archery Tournament *10:30am-1:30pm:* Baron
Antoine's Trick Shoot
Ice Cream Social *2:00pm-4:00pm:* Slip n' Slide Open
Rock Battle *4:30pm (approx, at royal discretion):* Court *After
Court-7pm:* Advanced
Archery Training Class *After Dark:* Torchlight Tourney (Heavy Prize
Tournament)
Night Clout Shoot

*Sunday:* Site Closes at 1:00pm

*Schedule is subject to changes! Be sure to check for updated information
closer to the event date! ***

*Site Fee:* $7 for adults | $4 Under 15 | $25 Family Cap

*Directions*
Site will once again be held at Fort Missoula; although this time we will be
camping on the lush green lawns of the museum itself.

Take best route to Missoula, MT

   1. Take Exit 101 off of Interstate 90, head south on Reserve Street south
   toward Hamilton.
   2. After 4.6 miles turn Right on South Avenue.
   3. In 0.8 Miles turn left on CCC rd/Guardsman Ln.
   4. Welcome to Hell’s Gate

Signs will be posted.
*

Contact the Autocrats for further Information
  Lady Onóra inghean uí Áodha
(Corrine Olson)
Ph: 406-207-7619
webmistress at sentinelskeep.org Lord Miles Stockton