[Artemisia] Castle Siege 2010!

Britney Mortenson britneymortenson at gmail.com
Fri Jul 16 15:35:07 CDT 2010

Greetings, Artemisians! Castle Siege 2010 is only one week away, and the
Shire of Silver Keep warmly welcomes you to venture north and join us for a
weekend of fighting and fun! The event begins the afternoon of friday, July
23rd, and concludes sunday, July 25th at noon. Our site is once again Rocky
Creek Farm in Bozeman, MT.

This year's Castle Siege has many events planned. There will be several
fighting scenarios, mainly focused on the siege of our Shire's castle, and
our Shire's rapier tourney. Class topics will include pewter casting, feast
stewarding and much more. There will be a Shire Bardic competition on friday
evening and a belly dance competition on saturday evening. Two auctions will
be held on saturday: a silent auction consisting of many delectable treats,
and a live auction consisting of goods that will surely please the populace.
Many more activites are planned; please see our Shire's site for more
information!

We are also very excited to announce that their Royal Majesties, Daman and
Veronique, will be in attendance, along with the Crown Prince, Timmur.

For much more detail about Castle Siege 2010, please visit the Shire of
Silver Keep's website, or read the event announcement in the Sage Advice:
http://shireofsilverkeep.webs.com/castlesiege2010.htm

Any questions? Email the event steward at britneymortenson at gmail.com or
phone 435-901-2897.

Thank you, and hope you see you there!