[Artemisia] Battle of Urdhr's Well

Juliana Foxcroft julifox at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 19 17:55:24 CDT 2010

Hear Ye, Hear Ye, Come one, Come all
to the
Battle of Urdhr's Well
July 23-26
Site opens at 12 on Friday, July 23 and closes at noon on the Monday, July 26th

Site fee: 16+ $10.00 / 8-15 $5.00 / Non Member Surcharge $5.00
Day Trip: $5.00 per day
There are no camping or tent fees

Activities planned include Armored Combat, Archery, Arts & Sciences Display,
Bardic Activities, Classes, Equestrian, Rapier Combat,
and Thrown Weapons

Above ground fire pits must have fire extinguishers
Pets must be on leashes
Children and pets should be restricted to encampments after dark.
We are in the black hills and there can be wildlife in the area.

Site is wet

Directions:

If not pulling a cargo trailer:  Take your best route to I-90 to exit 46 (
Bethlehem Cave Rd ).  Head (east?  west?)  on service road past flea market and
campground.  Turn left on Bethlehem Road and follow road all the way to
Bethlehem Cave.

If pulling a cargo trailer: Take the first Sturgis exit turn left and head away
from Sturgis on Vanknocker Canyon Road until you see Runkel Road ( SCA sign will
be there).  Turn left; follow road all the way up to the end of Runkel, then
turn right onto Bethlehem Road.