[Artemisia] Camping Rice

Richard Samul scascot at mac.com
Mon Jul 19 21:39:31 CDT 2010

12 cups is a lot, so you'll want to cook it in batches, unless you
have a monster pot to cook it in. Otherwise, it's just the same as
cooking in a pot on a regular stove - two cups of water to one cup of
rice (more or less). Keep the heat low enough to just boil the water,
otherwise you'll burn the bottom, and allow it to cook for about 20
minutes or so.

Given the amount, I'd cook it ahead of time,allow it to cool to room
temperature, then freeze it in ziploc bags - use the boil-in-bag
method that someone else mentioned.

--
HL Earc Cearr