[Artemisia] Camping Rice

Gene Mealey rapierfighter at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 20 09:40:37 CDT 2010

I looked a bit more into the freezing idea.  It should work well with real rice, but if you do the fake "compressed rice" it might disintegrate when re-heated.  It might be a good idea to try it ahead of time with the rice you intend to use to see if the quality is still there.

Antoine

"The greatest way to live with honor in this world is to be what we pretend to be."

Socrates