[Artemisia] Barons' War

Rich & Florence Evans rcfaevans at comcast.net
Tue Jul 20 15:24:42 CDT 2010

Woe be upon you, Artemisia! War is upon us. This weekend, the Baronies of Gryphon’s Lair and Loch Salann shall meet upon the fields of battle to mete out justice.

Friday evening, according to treaty, there shall be a War Council to decide upon alliances, Freebooter commitments, and the purchase of mercenary bands. Her Highness, Princess Saige shall preside, so be on thy best behaviour. Come and be counted.

Then, on Saturday, we shall meet in our varied disciplines to engage, compete, and decide the outcome.

On Saturday evening, our beloved Princess will preside over a Court most Royal to announce the results of this fell struggle.

Gird thy loins, hone thy weapons. Come and do battle!

Baron Ryryd ap Gwerstan

Barony Loch Salann