[Artemisia] Barons' War

rayzentz at aim.com rayzentz at aim.com
Tue Jul 20 16:45:13 CDT 2010

Clan McTavish is prepared for this war. Our weapons are sharp, and our eyes and arms are keen and strong. Unfortunately, we have great respect and esteem for both of these barons, and the people who reside in their lands, and we cannot choose to support one, over the other. So, my spears, axes and knives are available to either. Now, all that remains is the bidding....

Padruig

Dr. Raymond Zentz

It is better to die a free man, than to live, a slave.