[Artemisia] Country Rhoades Uprising Kitchen

Jenn Rhoades lady_flora at msn.com
Tue Jun 1 08:32:45 CDT 2010

Greetings, Gentle Cousins!

Just a reminder that we must have your payment(s) for Uprising kitchen by the 10th.  I will be doing the shopping that day, so would appreciate it if we had all the fees in by then.

You can either send us a check or pay via paypal.  Contact me offline for addresses.

Also, please remember to bring your own feast gear.  We will have a dish washing station set up for you.

Thank you!  Looking forward to serving you all!

As ever,

THL Flora of Heronton

PS - yes, we still have room for more of you, but you must contact me immediately for reservations.