[Artemisia] OT: today I start

Dub Essa, Mary dubessa at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 1 15:55:11 CDT 2010

Greetings, Artemisia!
For those who may be interested, my Leukemia returned, but now they can do a bone marrow transplant. I was admitted to the U of U hospital, 5th floor, the BMT wing.They start chemotherapy today in preparation for my transplant.
If you have Skype on your computer and  want to call and actually see me, let me know. I don't usually have it on unless I am expecting a call.
And if you're in Salt Lake with nothing to do, I'm in room 5309. Otherwise, keep me in your thoughts and prayers.
Now, go enjoy Uprising!!
Dub Essa O'FidhneMary Ward