[Artemisia] ello there

Leyland Roy Barmes IV silverfire337 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 2 13:05:09 CDT 2010

fare thee well Lords and Ladies myself and my wife are both new to the area here in colorado formly hailing from Atenveldt was jus wondering if there was a listing of this kingdom's events and if they be sprite friendly as our children are lil over a yr old if ye could let us kno twould be greatly appricated

Lead Bow of the Aethelmearc Black Hills combat Archers of House of Sable Maul
and former arizona corsair :P

Leyland "Gunner" SilverTongue