[Artemisia] Need to contact Uprising Chiurgeon

Sarah Natividad sarah.natividad at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 13:21:22 CDT 2010

Thanks everyone for the responses, and I'm sorry if I bothered anyone by
stumbling around the proper channels.  I didn't realize that the Kingdom
Chiurgeon would be the same as the Uprising Chiurgeon.  I do get the Sage
Advice, but trying to get my kids to not run off with it before I get to
read it is... problematic. It's usually not one of the battles I pick.  I'm
sure I can find a back issue under one of their beds though. :)

Obrigada,
Lianor

--
Sarah Natividad