[Artemisia] Outlands Battlemoor: Parking & RVs

BennetBev at aol.com BennetBev at aol.com
Wed Jun 2 21:12:27 CDT 2010

Less than one month until Outlands Battlemoor: Mountain  Crusades!!

If you plan to bring your RV to Battlemoor we have Great News! The
Company providing Porta Johns has offered an additional service.
For a  pre-paid nominal fee they will pump your Black/Gray water for you on
site  during the event…most importantly, you can drive away at the end of
the  event with no Black/Gray water and lighten your drive home. It is
important  to let us know ahead of time to insure you are included on the
Service
Roster.

For those not bringing an RV, we have a limited number of paid/reserved
parking spots available.

For details on these services please visit _www.Battlemoor.org_
(_http://www.battlemoor.org/_ (http://www.battlemoor.org/) ) On the
Battlemoor web site you will also find
descriptions of tournaments, melees,  classes, parties and much more.
Please take a
moment and register. We are  all looking forward to welcoming our friends
Battlemoor!

Please forward as  appropriate.

See you there!
Mistress Bennet Murray