[Artemisia] ello there

rayzentz at aim.com rayzentz at aim.com
Thu Jun 3 09:58:34 CDT 2010

Hail and well met.

As already mentioned, the kingdom website lists all events. Some are more "sprite" friendly than others. I suggest contacting HL Aurora du Portugal, who is the Kingdom Youth Officer (and also on the website). She could perhaps inform you which events are having activities for youth of such age.

Padruig (father of 4 - no longer of sprite age)

Dr. Raymond Zentz

It is better to die a free man, than to live, a slave.