[Artemisia] Missing: Black Zip Up Binder

M Steele mps0307 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 3 18:04:54 CDT 2010

Just curious if anyone happened to find a black zip up binder at Spring Crown or Southern Region Collegium (less likely but possible)?  It has a note pad inside and business cards for "Mark Steele" though the phone numbers are no longer current.  It is the binder I use to keep things organized while Heralding and I seem to have misplaced it somewhere (Spring Crown is the last event I remember using it at).

I have already contacted the Autocrats of these events to check their respective lost and founds.

Please let me know if it happend to get picked up and put somewhere safe.

YIS
Lord Dunkr