[Artemisia] Uprising "Next Generation" Tournament sponsored by BrokenRock

Ken and Mindy Wilson kenandmindy at cableone.net
Fri Jun 4 10:00:52 CDT 2010

Greetings,
Myself and my esteemed colleague Sir Roger as representatives of the house
known as Broken Rock are sponsoring a 'Next Generation' tournament for
armored combat at Uprising this year. This tournament will be open to
*authorized armored fighters* aged 16-20. As the pool of participants is
likely not large, it will likely be fought round robin. This tourney will be
fought Friday morning at 9:30, immediately prior to the Unbelted Tourney,
and there will be a prize for the winner. The format will be whatever seems
appropriate for the number of combatants.
Anyone with questions about the tourney are welcome to contact me off-list
about it at kenandmindy (at) cableone (dot) net.
-Sir Marcello