[Artemisia] OT: today I start

JAMES R WILLIAMS jamesw90 at msn.com
Sun Jun 6 14:10:38 CDT 2010

Well congrats girl!  Maybe this will be the final round for you!
Who is going to be your donor?

Sorry I haven't been around, but haven't been well myself. Trying to regulate my bloodpressure and starting on osteoperosis meds at the same time. Has been a little rough.

Plus sitting for the grandchild a few eves a week. And now is the final push for getting all ready for Uprising. This might be my last year to merchant. It's getting harder to huck all that stuff around. Plus I never get to any of the classes or demos at all!

Hope all goes as well as possible, (that means perfectly) for you.

Hugs,

Lynn