[Artemisia] Royal Encampment at Uprising

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 6 22:42:45 CDT 2010

Please cross-post and/or forward as appropriate, make sure everyone who needs to see it does so.

Greetings from the Uprising Royal Encampment Camp Steward.  I have completed a camp layout map, pending Royal approval.  Strangely, many of the names I received from Their Majesties and Highnesses do not match the Pre-reg list, which means I porbably have about a half dozen duplicates, which seriously takes up space better used for other purposes, like the cooking fire.  So, if you are planning on camping in the Artemisian Royal Encampment at Uprising, please contact me privately at morganblaidddu at yahoo.com , and provide your name and any other names that would be on your pre-reg, your tent size (specify whether size includes ropes), and the almost most important item, did you pre-reg?  It is important that you contact me with this info IINS (Immediately If Not Sooner), so that I have an e-addy to send the map to.

 Morgan

Baron Morgan Blaidd Du,
GHA(2), CQC, PCA, CCH;
Protege and Ghillie to Baron Master James Ulrich MacKellar, OL OP;
and Baroness Mistress Rachel Ashton, OP