[Artemisia] thank you

fansca at aol.com fansca at aol.com
Mon Jun 7 20:28:43 CDT 2010

i wanted to send a special thank you to their royal majesties for taking time to attend our small intimate event this last weekend.  it was made even more special for all of our family when my husband received his AOA. i have never seen him at more a loss of words than at that moment.  i will forever remember that moment, and a special thank you to Cormac for his gracious words.   thank you again your royal majesties and we look forward to seeing you again at dragons tear.  Lady Kat the Wench. Castelleone Nuovo seneschal.