[Artemisia] Need to contact Uprising Chiurgeon

Mark Chapman whitewolf at lolopeak.com
Tue Jun 8 10:40:48 CDT 2010

Yes, I am the Kingdom Chirurgeon & will be at Uprising, as will several
others.
First of all the Chirurgeons can only operate at a first aid level,
despite any higher training or certifications they may individually
hold, we as Chirurgeons can only offer first aid !
If you or your children have medical conditions that require medical
supervision we can not help you with that, and we can NOT administer
medication of any kind !
Please contact me directly at "hvtulf at lolopeak dot com" if I can
assist you in any way.
Ådne