[Artemisia] Uprising Kitchen

Jenn Rhoades lady_flora at msn.com
Tue Jun 8 22:28:39 CDT 2010

Several of you have made reservations for our uprising kitchen at Country Rhoades and I have not received payment nor talked about a payment plan.  I am doing the shopping Thursday morning, so I need to hear from you!

Thank you to those of you  who have paid on time and even made special trips to our home to give us payment!

As always, we want to help as many of you as we can.  If you have made reservations and changed your mind, PLEASE let me know.

Thank you!

As Ever,

THL Flora of Heronton