[Artemisia] help with Youth Cribbage Tounament

Aghren the Brus aghren at msn.com
Wed Jun 9 23:02:48 CDT 2010

And a well traveled board it is. And thank you!

I have moved this to post on the list because we have several continuous boards promised but would not turn away any boards, continuous or not. I have not idea how many youngs we will have but as Children's Court will follow the tourney, I would certainly be dismayed that the tourney or lack of a board to play on.  All is well for I trust that his will all work out.

Thank you!
YIS
Aggie

An Aggie original "After you graduate from school, everything becomes a story problem."