[Artemisia] Hailing all members of the chivalric circle

Charles Maxey maxpfc at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 10 18:13:14 CDT 2010

Lady Kristine,

I would be more that happy to take volunteers for the security shifts on Friday evening or any other evening for that matter.  My original post is specific to the Knights of our realm due to the level of influence the "white belt" can have on a possible problem just by its mere presence.  I hope that I have not put anyone off that may have thought I was only accepting Knights for the Friday night security shifts.  This is not the case I assure you.  If you have a specific shift or shifts in mind please do not hesitate to ask when responding to this thread or speaking with me at Uprising.

Merci,
Donovan

Original post:

Would you be interested in squires or men-at-arms?who may also?be willing to assist with this?

YIS,
Kristine the Killer Rabbit