[Artemisia] Volunteers for Uprising

Elena Llewelyn elena.llewelyn at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 23:24:29 CDT 2010

Greetings!

This will be the last update from me about Volunteering at Uprising before
seeing everyone next week! Remember, we are planning on yet another great
raffle, so make sure you rack up those hours for tickets!

Currently, the areas of interest are as follows:
Security
Reeve
Parking
Town Criers/ Voice Heralds
Youth
Tour Guides
**Other misc. duties**

 The other area that we desperately need help in is tear down on Sunday.
Previously, there have only been a couple of people taking down our Baronial
pavillions and the Grand pavillion on Sunday, and they have had to stay on
site until late into the night. The more people that help with take down,
the sooner everyone will be able to go home. Contact Mariha, John Gilson or
Ivar once on site for more details.

If you plan on donating to our volunteer raffle, drop your contributions off
at Herald's Point, and we'll see about displaying it for the event! Any
other questions about volunteer scheduling, or to donate your time, please
see me at Herald's Point and we'll get you set up! See you next week!
YIS,
Elena