[Artemisia] Fernando's Vigil and Knighting Ceremony at Uprising

Lady Syeira ladysyeira at yahoo.com
Sat Jun 12 01:32:24 CDT 2010

Greetings All,
Due to accommodating friends who are traveling and by the leave of TRM, Fernando's Knighting ceremony will not be held in evening court.
I wanted to make sure that we get the word out to those who want to attend.

Fernando's vigil is planned for Thursday night in the League of York encampment.
His ceremony is planned for Friday, on the Tourney field between The Battle of the Thirty and the Unbelted Tourney.

In Service,
HL Syeira Caminante