[Artemisia] Travel to Uprising

Bryce Gregory mtndude at sisna.com
Sat Jun 12 11:23:18 CDT 2010

Lady Brighid and I will have space for up to 4 passengers and some space for gear, if you are on the fence about going because of travel concerns we are willing to help.  The conditions are, we are leaving from the Ogden area early Tuesday morning, and a fuel donation.  Lady Brighid will be driving our comfy car and I will be hauling gear with the truck.  Contact numbers are Ogden local # eight zero one three nine one nine two three three.  SLC local # eight zero one nine seven one one two two three.

Hope to see everyone there!  -Reginald