[Artemisia] Uprising Request About Site

Allen Hall dukealan at q.com
Sat Jun 12 13:36:12 CDT 2010

Hello All,

We're looking forward to seeing many of you at Uprising next week.  There will be much to do and to enjoy, as well as some spectacular things planned.  Both walls of the castle are done, so that will add another dimension to the fighting there.  Lots of fighting, lots of shopping, lots of horse activities to watch and participate in.

I do have a request of you however.  When you drive onto the farm, please realize you're not in the city anymore, nor on the freeway.  PLEASE SLOW DOWN on my fields.  Seriously.  Don't drive any faster than you can walk.  This will help save the fields, and not tear things up.  The difference between 5 mph and 10 mph is dramatic on the grass.  Really.

So please have respect for other's property, and slow down.  Enjoy the sights of your friends, enjoy the countryside, etc.  It's easier to do that when you drive more slowly.  And you won't have me jumping your case for wrecking my farm...

Thanks for the consideration,

Alan