[Artemisia] clay oven at Uprising

Aghren the Brus aghren at msn.com
Sun Jun 13 23:59:32 CDT 2010

To those who were looking forward to "playing in the mud" with me at Uprising (while building a clay oven), well, real life has kept me so busy in these last months that I have asked the Master Scheduler of classes to remove me from the list. It just was more than I could pull together this year. I would be happy to field any questions regarding brick or clay ovens, and deeply regret this change of plans. Your Highness Saige, first the class was rescheduled and now this. My heart-felt regret!

As always I remain yours in service,

THL Aghren the Brus

(proud to be the master and captain of the "HMS The Jefferson Star")

An Aggie original "After you graduate from school, everything becomes a story problem."