[Artemisia] Uprising

SARAH EVELAND mattsaraheveland at msn.com
Mon Jun 14 09:49:41 CDT 2010

Greetings All,

We look forward to seeing as many of you at Uprising that will be able to make it this year. There are a couple of things to remember. If you did not pre-register we do not accept checks at the gate, it is cash only when you check in. Also, we need to remind you that no pets are allowed on site, with the exception of service animals. If you have a service animal you should have contacted the autocrat ahead of time so they know what to expect and they must be checked in at Reeve Point. Service animals will be given a bandana at gate and will be required to wear them when on site. We will have a list at Reeve Point of those who have contacted the autocrat ahead of time for approval. There will be a list of kennels available at Reeve Point. Any animal found on site that is not wearing a service bandana (provided at gate) will be subject to removal from site along with their owners. If you have any questions, please e-mail us privately.

Sincerely,

Sarah Eveland
Helen Might de Gunthorpe
Barony of 1000 eyes