[Artemisia] Last-Minute Uprising Requests

Dawn Tavares dtavares1 at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 14 11:35:16 CDT 2010

Seeing that now is the time for final details --

If, in packing your vehicle, you find room for a punch bowl & ladle or some extra finger-food munchies, please bring them for the Uprising Prom. We also need many strings of Christmas lights to decorate the Grand Pavilion. (We wanted to provide the romantic atmosphere of candlelight, but dozens of small flames + trailing gowns + swoopy sleeves = fire hazard just waiting to happen.)  We're hoping for the twinkle of starlight rather than the flashy glare of a mirrored disco ball.  :D

Please label any "hardware" you may donate so we can give them back afterward.

Many thanks,

Aurora de Portugal

Kingdom Youth Officer.

dtavares1 at hotmail.com