[Artemisia] Camping At Battlemoor !!

BennetBev at aol.com BennetBev at aol.com
Thu Jun 17 19:32:45 CDT 2010

Greetings  to all who will journey to dance, fight, play and enjoy the
lands of  Battlemoor!.

Work  on the site has yielded fantastic results with a wall and gate to
fight through,  woods to fight in, camp lands cleared, bridges laid, roads
cleared, and  firewood stacked and ready.
As  you know, we have great things in the works for all who come and enjoy
the  hospitality of the Outlands from June 30th to July 5th.

As  we create the master map of camp land for the event, we want to make
sure that  all have been invited, included and accounted for.

If  you have a group of 5 or more tents that you will camp with and have
not had  personal contact with me, please send me a note off list at
_madigan.chandler at gmail.com_ (mailto:madigan.chandler at gmail.com) .
If  you are part of a Barony or Kingdom other than the Outlands, then you
will need  to get in touch with your group coordinator and will be counted in
their group  numbers.  If you are the land coordinator for a Barony or
group within the  Kingdom, please get me a final approximation of your number of
 tents.
Please  send all information regarding camping with to me by Sunday, June
20th.
Camp  land is being organized in a 'who fits where' fashion and everywhere
on site is  beautiful.  The beauty involves woods, streams, and coves to
camp in.   This is a rugged landscape and larger pavilions will be harder to
accommodate.  Please keep that in mind as you plan for your  encampment.
There will not be courtyard space in the woods camping, so  plan accordingly.
We have set aside a huge area for shared shade and  communal visiting in the
town center where parties, feast, court, tourneys  and much more will occur.

Hospitality  Girls will be escorting new arrivals from the gate to the
various areas for  camping.  They will help you to find your group/space and
assist you  in becoming oriented.
If  you are interested in joining the fleet of ladies performing this task,
 please contact me, I have a few shifts still  available.
If  you are handicap or have special needs that require special assistance,
please  contact the autocrats with any questions about attending
Battlemoor.

Don't  forget the big feast on Saturday night!  Bring your feast gear and
your  appetite and eat together in the heart of Battlemoor.

Two  weeks to go!
Duchess  Madigan of Kandahar, Site Steward for Battlemoor One
_www.Battlemoor.org_ (http://www.Battlemoor.org)
***Please  Forward As Appropriate***