[Artemisia] Drumming at uprising.

Asheel Terestini ashe_el at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 21 21:59:27 CDT 2010

Would be nice if it wasn't just the drums.  I have missed Darbuka, and Sir Edric's crew, because it's not just the drums.  Drums are nice, don't get me wrong, but I do like to have melody besides the drums.  Saz/Sas, oud, qunan, ney, hammered dulcimer, rick, etc. I have even heard a violin play a very nice middle eastern melody.  There are different drums as well.  I am not musically inclinded, but I know when I hear something I can dance to.

I would like to thank whoever was playing the saz, and to Zaf for the flute music!

Ashé'el