[Artemisia] Medieval Prom

Cadet plurcadets at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 11:27:05 CDT 2010

I would just like to add my thanks, it was a joy to be able to see an event
focused on an age-group that is so often over looked in many ways in the
society.  I had the good fortune to have my video-camera in my pouch.  The
lighting was far from ideal so I'm going to have to do some editing to the
video's, but once I manage that, is there anyplace where I might be able to
put it up for those that may like to have copies?

Kveldulf Lohipoika