[Artemisia] bloomin' bloomeries

Cat Clark drchelm at rocks4brains.com
Tue Jun 22 20:24:05 CDT 2010

I've gotten a ton of email yesterday and today,
all related to the bloomery,  that I just haven't gotten to yet.
We took Ariadne to Yellowstone on Sunday.  Yesterday
her flight got cancelled so she stayed an extra night in
order to get the right constellation of travel
arrangements home to Aethelmearc (or however that's spellt)
;-)  So we took her to Lava Hot springs in consolation...
and fed her some really really really big
"Artemisian turnips"  (that translates to "spuds"
in the venacular)

ya gotta eat Artemisian turnips if ya wanna be cool...

I've been to SLC and back from M i's today - about
400 mi in one day.  That's light driving for me but
I'm admit I'm beat.  So it's early bedtime for Therasia
tonight and I'll get back to everyone that's emailed me
tomorrow.

Thanks for understanding
I really am rather flat right now
Catch y'all later