[Artemisia] uprising archery

Ian Jaqua ianj_1828 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 22 22:36:05 CDT 2010

greeting everyone!

I just wanted to take a second and say thank you to everyone who cam out and shot with me on the range, it was a pleasure having you there and i hope we can do it again soon.  I especially enjoyed the just-for-fun shoots we did on Saturday.  Whoever was taking pictures, please contact me right away, i'd love to have proof of our excellent archers and their amazing skills.

Miles Stockton
Deputy Archer General - Target