[Artemisia] knight sump. law question

Jackman-Brink, Julia Julia.Jackman-Brink at mso.umt.edu
Mon Jun 28 14:39:06 CDT 2010

Personally, I'd stay away from anything remotely looking white, even a
majority of a whitish color in a pattern. If it can be mistaken, you
know someone will squawk about it.  That being said, "Natural Linen" is
obvious as to what it is, it's not mistaken for white, but more
tan/brown.  I think you'd be safe going that route. Tangl is correct on
the sashes...sashes, belts, baldrics. All the same in principle.

Juliana