[Artemisia] Lost at Mid May event

Kay Moore arrowyn at msn.com
Mon Jun 28 19:13:46 CDT 2010

Greetings all!

With attrition rates as high as they are, when added to the Already Addled, well, needless to say...now, what was I gonna say....

Oh yeah - somehow, somewhere between the hall and our car literally out front, we managed to lose track of a roll of carpets - 1 basically red 'runner', about 6' long, useable but fairly grungy; 1 really cool basically black 2' something by 4' something all wool with light background design; and my favorite - a small, like maybe 2' x 3', primarily pumpkin-colored Middle Eastern style silk rug, with a teeny bit of water damage to 1 side.

If anyone has seen, knows about, or thinks they might have gotten them by mistake, please contact me!  I know some time has passed since the event, but apparently they haven't shown up in Windgate's Lost and Found yet, and now that we're all back safe and sound from Uprising, we've had some time to inventory our gear, so I was kind of hoping to see them again at WW VI?

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and we hope to see many of you at Hellsgate!  Be well, and safe travel to you all.

Duchess Arrowyn