[Artemisia] Raptor War Brewers' Guild Fundraiser

Richard Samul scascot at mac.com
Wed Jun 30 11:14:13 CDT 2010

Greetings!

This year, at Raptor War, the Brewers' Guild will be holding a
fundraiser on Saturday! What can a Brewers' Guild do that would be
legal to offer in exchange for a donation you ask?

Home-brewed sodas!

We will have frosty home-brewed (root) beer and (ginger) ale available
to fill your tankards for a reasonable donation (TBD). If the Schwan's
vendor from Uprising can clear his schedule, he will also be hanging
out with us, so the possibility for a float is not out of the question.

Bring your thirst, bring your purse, bring your tankard and join us at
the Brewers' Guild tavern for an ice-cold (root) beer or (ginger) ale
- we'll have live, high-def fighting on the wide-screen battlefield
for you to enjoy along with your brew!

--
HL Earc Cearr
Overseer