[Artemisia] Lady Mary DuBessa

morgan wolf morganblaidddu at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 4 08:22:42 CST 2010

 ---- Original Message ----
> From: "rcfaevans at comcast.net" <rcfaevans at comcast.net>
> To: Artemisia <artemisia at lists.gallowglass.org>
> Sent: Wed, March 3, 2010 2:01:49 PM
> Subject: [Artemisia] Lady Mary DuBessa

All:

I have just spoken with THL Owen.  Mary's leukemia
> is back.  Owen asked me to post this and to ask all of you for your prayers and
> good thoughts for this fine, dear, and lovely lady.

Baron Ryryd

I have every confidence that, with our Love and Support of course, Her Ladyship will be in remission again soon.  She beat Leukemia like Sean used to beat me once already, Leukemia just isn't smart enough to learn the lesson.  Go ahead Mary, whip it's ass, we're all in your corner!

Morgan

Baron Morgan Blaidd Du,
GHA(2), CQC, PCA, CCH;

Protege and Ghillie to Baron Master James Ulrich MacKellar, OL OP;
and Baroness Mistress Rachel Ashton, OP