[Artemisia] Coronation - Breaking News

Asheel Terestini ashe_el at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 6 22:10:50 CST 2010

The Rat beating out the Dons.... wow.. won't that go to his head??

Guess it's time I make you a nice hat pin, KyneWynn...  your colors are green and white, yes??   we'll need to keep them handy to keep an ego in check... haha

Congrats, lil man.... I know you've been working hard for such a reward  (the KRC, not the deflating of egos, but that is another story for another day)

Ashé'el